Friday, October 17, 2008

I'll be the one to show you the way

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here in Montana.

I have been on a Kings of Leon kick lately. They have been on heavy iPod rotation. I have also kicked my training into gear for the impending snow season. Running, step-mill, elliptical... twice each per week. One day off. I will start the lifting next week, once I am off hernia-related lifting restrictions.

I was channel-surfing last night and I came across the latest Warren Miller movie, Off the Grid. I always enjoy watching these types of movies before ski season. This one had a cool, ten-minute segment on my home mountain, Big Sky!!

It was sweet. I was tickled to see the pros dropping into the A-Z chutes, the 1-2-3 chutes and the Vuarnet Cliffs, some of my favorite lines. I imagine it would be like watching Tiger Woods play your home golf course. I may have ridden those same lines, but they do it an order of magnitude faster, smoother, stronger, bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home