Saturday, November 08, 2008

Devil's haircut in my mind

It is time for a new camera. This one we got for free takes only blurry pictures.

Here are some blurry pictures of us from last weekend:



Stanette got a new dress. Here she is, modeling it in the master bathroom. She informs me that she had the boots before. "They're old."



Likely story.





Here are some blurry pictures of the house:









































Stanette hates the wet bar.











My office is still a work in progress.



I say "office," but really I just sit there, eat crackers and download music.



Fortunately, I can step right out of my grueling office and relax with my rubber duckies.



Say what you will, but I put the rubber duckies in every time I get in to soak.



Oooh, a waterfall.









Blurry views. We have views of all four mountain ranges. I will take some better blurry pictures for you on a clear day.



Through the garage to the Boogie Station.





It's pretty much a Man Cave. Stanette only rarely peeks her head in there, usually to check if I am alive, or to comment on the smells and sounds that emanate from the Boogie Station.







A couple of blurry axes, and my old blurry snowboard hanging behind them.



Guitars are habit forming. I'm up to six guitars, but my fovorite is the Telcaster, which is the wood-grain one on the right.

Well, there you go. A virtual tour of mi casa.

Maybe the pictures aren't blurry at all. Maybe you just need glasses.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the house Bro but your hat is what made me jealous. It pains me to tell you the discrimination I have faced due to my large melon. There are very few cool hats made @7 5/8".

5:49 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

Beautiful blurry house.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Looks like you're ready for company...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama said...

Love the house, especially the kitchen. I have kitchen envy.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that travertine tile you used in the shower? nice choice. I'm also digging your color choice for your granite in the kitchen.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great place ... my favorite part was the volleyball under your desk then the rubber ducks.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Paulette said...

Pretty house. I have hot tub and rubber duckie envy. I do not covet your camera.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Duder.
Turned 40 on the 28th this and will now truly commence with my life of crime. My inspiration is your new house. I will steal your kitchen,your front porch and your hot tub.Maybe the wet bar to help out Stanette. I will honor our friendship by leaving he duckies behind however.
ktop

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home