Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time on me is wasted time

Bump. Bump.

In the night.

We had at least 100 trick-or-treaters come through.

It was good birth control.

Kids going into diabetic sugar shock.

We went to a jazz show tonight. The vocalist's name is Nancy King. She is the bomb-diggi-tay.

Previously, we did some soaking in the new hottub.

It's nice.

I have been running and climbing and running and climbing, getting ready for snow season. Fitness is so important; if your legs don't respond to your brain immediately, you're pretty much screwed.

I would rather starve that eat your bread.

We tackled the final cardboard fortress on Friday. Organized the office, moved some chairs, yada yada yada.

I wanna tell you about my good friend. I ain't disclosing no names, but he sure was a good friend.

And, I ain't gonna tell you where he comes from...

There is blood on my guitar. I was rocking and I didn't realize I had cut my finger.

It was fairly disgusting. The strings and pick guard were splattered red. There were also droplets on my shirt.

It is, indeed, a long way to the top, if you want to rock and roll.

Marching Georgian feet, yeah.

No placce for a street-fighting man.

I will compromise. I will compromise. I will compromise. I will compromise. I will compromise. I will compromise.

(I won't compromise.)

You're dirty and sweet, oh yeah.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bell said...

did you have enough candy? I think you got more than we did!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out here in the ghetto rumor had it that the Crips on '25th St. (125th Street) were slicing Negros in the face this Halloween for kicks.

We have a trainee that has more scar tissue on her body than Edward Scissorhands.Even sports a nasty "S" shaped gash on her left cheekbone. The thing is that she's hot; tall with a cute face, rack and back. She has this piercing on the tip of her tongue that must drive one batty if you get me drift.

This gave me the willies...

7:47 PM  
Blogger lizmilitello said...

I haven't had a single trick-or-treater in 12 years!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home