Monday, June 29, 2009

I seem to recognize your face
Haunting, familiar, yet I can't seem to place it
Cannot find a candle of thought
To light your name



Monday.



Monday is knowing you have to ration yourself.



It is a long, long road.



And you have to walk it alone.



These pictures are of Molokai, The Forbidden Island.



It is called that because there was a leper colony at the end of that peninsula on the picture above.



It is still sparsely populated. Around 5000 people. The helicopter pilot told us that Bill Gates rented the entire island for his wedding.



If I ever get leprosy, I hope they send me to Molokai.

4 Comments:

Blogger k-top said...

Plese scatter my ashes at the leper colony.At least I will have been somewhere beautiful and start fresh from there. Next time around I may come back as Mother Theresa II.In a Gahndi sort of way. Oh...also...please wait until my demise is official and that the wind is blowing away from you...though it would be funnier if it wasn't and you ended up coated in Krisness....heh heh...
This is no way saying that I am unsatisfied with my life or depressed in any way. I just want to be scattered there...it looks nice....plus no one else had posted a comment yet.;)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Brokejaw said...

"Plus no one else had posted a comment yet" Bwaaaaa!!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

K-top... it's so pretty.

If the Good Lord should take me, and you, well, I hope that Tony will board a helicopter and shake our mortal remains over Molokai.

And I hope that our ashes will blow right back up into his face and mouth.

Because that would be hilarious.

12:11 AM  
Blogger k-top said...

That would be funny. He may just wash it right down with a Harp.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home