Saturday, May 21, 2011

High and dry

I was in Maui for a bit, chilling.



Canada tried to invade Montana while I was gone.



It's a shame, really.



When I got back to town, maple syrup and hockey were taking over the town.



^^That there is Clint Eastwood's house.



The whole thing bums me out, something fierce. Mankind never fails to disappoint.



Banyan Tree:






I just wanna be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the man.






The grass is greeen, the rivers are raging, oh and the rapture is nigh.






I bolted toward the Pacific Northwest and Olympic National Park, faded down into Portland.




Dude ran down the beach with a torch every day at sunset.




He would make his way to the top of the cliff, bow to the four directions and throw the torch into the sea.

Then he dove off.







Where do I sign up for this job?





Had a sleeper-cell jam. Matt refused to turn down his bass. You can see the camera shake. I told him it would be washed out, but it sounded pretty fucking good in that room.








Aim low.

That way, you'll never be disappointed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ej said...

We stayed just north of there in Kanaapali. Loved it, would live there tomorrow

6:18 PM  
Blogger hotlipz said...

Let's get the band back together

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home