Tuesday, March 20, 2007

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool

Quagmire hasn't updated his blog since January, and I know we all miss his unique perspectives on being a a 38 year old gentile cynic attending an all-Jewish medical school in the Boogie Down Bronx.

I recieved this simply delightful email from him last night. Here it is, in it's entriety:

Not 2 hours ago, I was practically wrist-deep in a man's rectum.

Just thought you should know.

My favorite quote of the lesson: "Wow! Good Job! You got your finger directly on my prostate!"

I swear, the guy was acting like I had just won a carnival game.

Hope you had an equally...enlightening day.

5 Comments:

Blogger b-lain said...

I don't care who you are.

That there's funny.

7:19 AM  
Blogger b-lain said...

I don't care who you are.

That there's funny.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Hysterical! Quagmire never disappoints.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starving students routinely volunteer their bodies to serve as models for medical students.

Still to have me sphincter taxed to the max for a mere stipend is a tad much to ask.

It seems poetic license was procured as the gland in question can be palpated via digital insertion.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was probably the same guy who was on Stern not too long ago. He did/does it professionaly. He mostly gives referrals and takes a cut now of the profits.

That's what he said anyway.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home